Music Tag Editor Pro can help you edit your music-tag info easily and effectively. You can also use it to convert the text encoding of music tags. It can repair the messy code in music tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 files.
Supported music formats: MP3, M4A (Apple lossless), FLAC, MP4.
- Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, iTunes tags, which include title, artist, album, genre, copyright, description, lyric, and album image. Lyrics saved to audio file will display on iPhone or iPod music player.
- Supports batch processing of music files.
Note: The downloadable demo is version 3.2.5; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 3.5.0.
- Built-IN Music player for all audio formats.
- Add discNumber field to rename file, support number format.
- Support batch clean tags of all files.
- Optimize the prompt for the saving result.
- Only save files that modified.
- Add "Apply to all" to Lyric filed.
- Support to read AIFF Info Tags.
- Other bug fixes.